Daily Briefs (Wednesday, June 13): Civic Center, Olympics and Robin Roberts
June 13, 2012 | 1:22 am
(Updated: June 13, 2012 | 2:24 pm)
Three days until PrideFest. Do you know what you’re wearing? While you plan your wardrobe changes, here’s a look at what’s happening around Denver and the world.
- 9News speaks with a family member of the woman who died in the High Park Fire.
- Civic Center will be fenceless by August. Sorry, PrideFest goers.
- If Ken Buck couldn’t be more “out of touch” with Coloradans, he hopes to make pot illegal.
- A series of bombs has killed 44 people in Iraq.
- The Olympics feature hot men and women — some of who are gay — in very tight clothes. But, are the World’s games really gay friendly?
- Group sees more than 1800 percent increase in bone marrow donations after ABC anchor announces she has rare blood disease.